Bamboo Fine Art Prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Soft lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
Lustre Fine Art Prints
Our lustre art prints are printed on flat, stiff, middle-weight paper with a white base and an instant dry, micro-porous coating
- 275 gsm
- Bright white
- Lustre finish
- Wide colour gamut and high d-max
Matt Fine Art Prints
Our matt fine art prints use smooth, bright white, middleweight, all-purpose paper with a matt finish.
- 240 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Smooth matt finish.
- Wide colour gamut.
Wooden frame details
- 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board
- Frame manufactured from high-quality solid wood
- Sized perfectly for A3
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings